REMOVING & CLEANING your Crystals from your candles:
- Gently remove all crystals prior to lighting your candle. They are safe to leave in, however may get lost within the wax when the candle starts to burn, and or as the candle melts the crystals can move towards the centre and knock the wick over into the wax.
- Once you have taken your crystals out, the best way to clean them is:
- to wipe them down with a little bit of warm water on a cloth or towel and wipe away the excess wax, or
- Place them in a small bowl/cup of luke warm water and let them soak for a few moments, then take the crystals out and gently wipe them with a cloth or towel.
- (Noting: each crystal is different so it's best to do some research one each individual crystal prior to cleaning as some are more mineral based than others that can be a lot harder overall. A simple "how to clean Selenite" into google should do the trick)
CLEANSING and CHARGING your crystals can be done in many different ways:
- Other crystals (Like Selenite for example)
- Intentional breath
- Physical contact
- Sea salt
COCONUT LIME - The ultimate refresher. A tantalising fusion of fresh coconut, and lime and invigorating verbena soothed by luscious vanilla. An irresistible classic.
JUICY PEAR - A sweet lolly treat of pear and peach mixed with apple, orange and musk. A real vibrant fruit cocktail.
LIME BASIL MANDARIN - This premium fragrance combines fresh zesty citrus notes of lime and mandarin undertone with notes of basil and herbs. A very unisex fragrance for everyone.
CHAMPAGNE & STRAWBERRIES - A distinctive combination of ripe strawberries and raspberries with notes of champagne and roses.
CITRUS - A playful rendition of the classic tropics that blends fresh pineapple and orange with tart cranberries. A very “true to life” scent.
LYCHEE PEONY - A fruity-floral combination with the subtle freshness of lychee fruit and the exquisite softness of peony petals.